Stolen Girlfriends Club
One part 50s oversized Wayfarer, and one part 80s surf culture. The Surfer Rosa is a blend of past eclectic shapes, with a modern twist. Featuring a rounded topline and angular bottom section, with sharp edges throughout, this frame is ultra-wearable with the right amount of flare.
- Silver-toned 5-barrel hinges
- 'Stolen' engraved arms
- Tonal tinted lenses
- Integrated nose-pads
- 100% UV protection lenses
- High protection against sun glare
- Branded 'Stolen' microfiber cleaning cloth included
- Soft-grain vegan leather case with magnetic closure
- Case has branded carabiner attached to care for your eyewear on the go
At Stolen Girlfriends Club, we love the planet as much as we love the good times. Our frames are made from Mazzuchelli Bio-acetate, with lenses from plant-based materials and hinges from recycled steel.
For every Stolen Girlfriends Club frame made by our manufacturing partner, a tree is planted through reforestation charity Eden Projects.
These sunglasses can hide tears, but not a broken heart. Look after them and they will look after you.